Friday, March 13, 2009

Suzie's Back!!

If you have missed our dear friend Suzie the Shinny Slut and wished she would come back and share more tales from the shinny rink, today is your lucky day. If this is the first you are hearing of Suzie the Shinny Slut take a look back at her first 2 posts.Suzie is back from a little time off and she has quite a few stories for us. Enjoy!


Oh my gosh did I miss shinny and all the totally cute hockey boys. I've been sooo totally busy the past few weeks trying my hand at like being a puck bunny and all that I haven't had like any time to go play shinny. It was way cool but I'd much rather like play with the totally cute guys before I like go home with them.

Sooo this week at shinny, like the usual peeps were out, TRG and like a few of his friends. There was like this one guy and he totally had like wicked flow, not as good as the the flowy hair russian guy, he was like so dreamy. There were also like these 5 douchebags on the other team, they were like totally lame.

I like had this super sweet breakaway on TRG again. I cut across and like totally saw his five hole open up and tried to like put the puck through but lifted the puck like off the ice and hit his pads. I've always heard TRG totally like needs to keep his legs closed. *giggle*

I was like so on my game this week and I totally thought it was a good idea to try to like body check some guys. What better way to like get on top of them. So there was this one super dreamy guy, he's got some like wicked flow growing, and I like decided he would be a super guy to like take down. I had it like all planned out and it was gonna be like way cool. But like when I hit him, I was the one who was like on their ass. It was rough but like totally worth it.


Well now, those were some good stories and I know we all can't wait to hear more from Suzie, hopefully we won't have to wait as long for the next one.

No comments: