Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hunky hunkness

So this was going to be a list, complete with pictures of a whole bunch of Penguin players as well as others from around the league, that have pretty mugs on top of pretty bodies. But by the time I had finished my research, I wasn't feeling nearly as shallow, so I'm not gonna follow through on that.

Instead, I'm going to take a page from Four Habs Fans and their Sexy Fridays, and have one guy a week for us to ogle at, and for our male friends to complain about but be secretly jealous of.


So for the first time ever, here's our man of the week:


Yay for Marc-Andre Fleury. Yah, he'll always be my favourite

Do I really need to say why?

Also, while doing this research I found a couple solid posts/articles on Fleury, because he is awesome.

This one is from Puck Huffers - Why Marc-Andre Fleury Is A Man
Contains epic lines such as "When not banging his wicked hot girlfriend Véronique, Marc-André primarily spends his time being extremely French Canadian, extremely happy, and the number one enemy of polo shirts worldwide" Follow that by a picture of the man golfing and his polo shirt losing a battle with his forearms.

The second is an oldie, but full of stories from a Post-Gazette article
It's the big story they had after he was drafted.


Believe



Pens in Seven

No comments: