Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garbage Whoot

While again KP goes ahead and makes a decent and respectable post, I feel the need to partner it with my own garbage. Because, I don't care enough, to inform everyone of every excitable fact, but rather what I find amusing.


Like Satan, and I will refuse to pronounce it properly, but rather as the lord of the underworld. I must admit that I enjoyed him when he played with the Devils (for the rather amusing coincidence it provided) but, I've seen him play with the Pens now, and I'm terribly excited.

I don't really know why he's with hussein either... meh

On a horrid note, the blue line…it really doesn’t exist anymore. We all took a blow when Whitney decided he needed foot surgery . But having to come to terms with the fact that Gonchar is gone, till the playoffs if we're all good children and eat our vegetables and not attack too many whores in dark alleys for their drugs…but I digress. We are having to cope with imagining a defense with out the two stars of the blue line. And it's hard, and as much as LeTang brings LeGame, and Goligoski (man, this kid needs a nick name and fast) is getting there, will they be here in time for le season?

who doesn't love a guy who feeds season tickets to kitties?


Game one, win!


Game two, lose? Yah that sucked…


Powerplay? Worse then the leafs 5 on 3 on a bad night. Yah what was that, like 294747290209345 man advantages and what to show for it…one measly goal.

That makes me depressed and unfunny, I apologize Mike, I shall make something up instead.

Ruutu…Jarkko Ruutu. DEAD TO ME. I morn the loss of a good friend, go burn in hell.


WWGRD Update: I still believe. It's not a question. It's a way of life.

And until he does something douchey to the Pens, he will be my god.

Remember: Death once had a near-Gary experience.


KENNEDY KENNEDY KENNEDY (super up an comer star with an ugly face…probably wouldn't even make the scale.)



I have nothing else to rant on right now, need a couple more games, possibly a few more players to obsess over, and some serious fantasy hockey point scoring to fuel my fingers.

No comments: