Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Adventures of Suzie

We welcome back Suzie another week, hope you enjoy this weeks adventure.

Take it away Suzie.


So like I didn't go to shinny on the usual day this week because I totally had to get up WAY too early the next day, so I like went on Tuesday. Tuesday shinny is like totally not cool at all. There was like a total lack of flowy hair, and I found it like completely depressing. TRG was there with a few of his totally awesome friends. And there was like some other stupid girls there and I was like 'omg, all the guys should be like looking at me because I'm the shinny slut.' But whatever they were like totally not as hot as me.

I had a few totally wicked breakaways on TRG and one I like got him sliding across the crease and totally would have scored but I didn't want to like make him look totally uncool or something. So there was like this other chance I had on TRG, I thought I was totally going to score but like out of nowhere came his glove, it was a totally gnarly save.


Thanks Suzie for that wonderful story, and we can't wait for the next one.

No comments: